Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just say thanks / colorful ws    

Just say thanks / colorful ws

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with you that a thank-you comment will not only encourage the designer�s job but also show the downloader�s good manners and that it is very nice to receive it.

Regarding colour scale wss, I would also agree that I prefer the grey scale ones. I don�t mind turning colourful wss to grey scale although it may be time consuming but I have experienced some changes in the layout when removing the pictures or turning them into grey scale. Besides, remeber that when you choose the black and white print option, some colours in the picture becomes dark grey or black in the copy. So, some very attractive pictures in the wss need to be modified not only in its colour but also in its shade

At the begining, I posted two versions (colour scale first, grey scale second) at the request of some teachers. Then I included both in one file and the idea was welcome by some members.

29 Nov 2008     

Shaba
Maldives

I agree on some with everyone here.

Most of the worksheets we find here are in color and it�s really beautiful.I wish I could give my students exactly like that. But unfortunately in the school I work we have only black and white photocopy service. Hence I have to change these coloured into black and white or print in gray scale. I don�t mind doing this at all if the worksheet is really good.
All I know is when it is in colour, the worksheet gets more downloads than the black and white  ones. I know this by experience. Everyone is interested in and attracted to coloured worksheets (especially the little ones).
I have no complains about anything and appreciate everything the teachers are doing here!! Thank you.

29 Nov 2008     

Concei��o Sousa
Portugal

I completely agree with all of you, friends. Colourful ws are more attractive, but as we know in practice, we can�t print them in colour.
It�s my second week here, and I�m delighted with everything. Maybe we should pay more attention to the B&W ws. The contents are as good as the colourful ws. We must think of that, and give them some more points.
With all respect to all the designers. I can understand by experience those in colour take a lot of time to do.
BEST REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU.

And, by the way tkanks a lot to download my materials.

30 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2