Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Site for Students 2    

New Site for Students 2

Zora
Canada

New Site for Students 2

Good morning friends,

If you will allow me, I would like to repost my post from yesterday. This will be the last time, I promise. I just want "the morning crew" and their students to be able to share in my project as well -  since there seems to be "two turns" here on the forum or groups because of the time differences.

Sorry, if this bothers anybody... I just really think this idea would be a very fun for all involved if it "takes off".

A New Site For Students

I decided about a month ago - after reading a few messages about places for students to interact - to start up a forum where they could practice their English and even find pen friends to write back and forth to using the site as a means of communication.

i.e. they could write back and forth to each other on the site using the pm system there.

The site is aimed at just having fun, sharing ideas, chatting about things in general, etc... just like here on one of our crazy days LOL - but using English as their way of communicating with each other.

The address to the site is:

http://esltime.2.forumer.com/

So feel free to check it out... any ideas are welcome... and I do need moderators to help me out, so if you feel up to the challenge of keeping kids in line LOL after your day is over, let me know.

Also, any questions anyone has just pm me here or there on the site, I am Zoraesl - obviously. Thumbs Up

Big hugs,

Linda

9 Sep 2010      

serene
Greece

Hi Zora,

Thank you for starting up this forum! I think it �s a great idea for students to practice their English while communicating with each other.

I �ll let my students know about it as soon as I meet them next week.

Have a nice day,
serene

9 Sep 2010     

adriennesmiles
Australia

Hi Zora, I tried opening the link but it didnt show, i dont know if that is from my connection or if the link is wrong...can anyone else try and see if it works or not...thanks. Smile

9 Sep 2010     

Zora
Canada

The link is working... or it seems to be since there are guests moving around the site there... have you tried copying it and pasting it directly onto the address bar???

9 Sep 2010     

claudia4444
Austria

Hi Zora,
thanks very much. I think it �s a great idea. I �ll let my students know when school starts next week.

9 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Super! I really admire you for taking the time and effort to set this upClap. I �m sure it will help esl learners all around the world. THANK YOU! I �ll tell my adult students about it next week.

9 Sep 2010