Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > crafts    

crafts

Damielle
Argentina

crafts

Sorry to insist on this site but if you teach children you should see the crafts included here...

Here you have some examples taken from the site:

You�ll also find material to teach any subjects in English, let�s say Biology, Geography, History, Physical Sciences. etc

Have a nice Sunday!!!

30 Nov 2008      

arkel
Ireland

Hi everybody, It�s a great site damielle, but don�t we have to subscribe to use it?

30 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Couldn�t you access to it from these links, arkel? I have surfed all the links inside without any problems

30 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Damielle,

I have had mixed results with this site.

Some days I can get to heaps of different resources, other days everything needs me to become a paid member..
I think thye may have freestuff on their or maybe they have free days. 

30 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I didn�t know that. thank you for your warning, Vickiii. I�ll take somenthings I need, today because perhaps tomorrow I won�t be able to do it.

30 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Here you have another site with crafts:

30 Nov 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

It is a good site. I was a member for a year when I taught younger kids in London. You get to access some stuff for free but need to be a member to access everything. I think I paid something like �12 (British pounds) at the time for a year which was good for the things I used. Saying that though, I don�t think I would have subscribed for another year as overall it was too young for the level at which I was teaching. And these days things like templates for crafts etc can be found really easily on the net with google :-)

30 Nov 2008