Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > One more Time - New Site    

One more Time - New Site

Zora
Canada

One more Time - New Site

Since one more post is needed to get that thread off that distorts everybody �s screen... I am going to "advertise" once more (just once, not ten times... I promise... ) the new forum that I put up for adults and teens who want to practice their English.

The link to the new site is:

http://eslchattime.2.forumer.com/

Hugs,

Linda

16 Sep 2010      

juliag
Japan

Thanks again Linda!
Told my adults about it just 30 minutes ago and set it as homework for them to post something this week.
2 of them look terrified and the other 2 looked like they thought it would be good fun, so we �ll wait and see.
I stressed that the other members will be esl learners too, so I hope they will have the confidence to post something. And as it �s their first time to do anything like this and they are far from gramatically correct I told them they could send their posts to me to check first if they wanted. I really hope you get a good response from other teachers and students, too, as I think it will be fun for them to make friends around the world like I have.

16 Sep 2010