Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > time is flying....    

time is flying....

Denisa
Romania

time is flying....

My dear colleagues,
I �m back with the same topic: Languages Day. I think if we are to set up something we must move on quickly because we are running out of time...have you thought of something else beside of what was already suggested? Here �s the link to remember what I am talking about

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=22042

My opinion is we should go for the ppts that our dear Anita suggested and for a kind of a dictionary in which we can include some words and phrases in our own languages, for example: How are you? I �m sorry, I love you or anything else....
What are your ideas? let �s make a decision soon and get on with it....26th of September is almost here!
I �ll be here waiting for your answers,
Hugs,
Denisa

16 Sep 2010      

Thessaloniki
Greece

Dear members,
On 30/07/2010 I uploaded a ws I used in classroom last year to celebrate the European Day of Languages(http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=433668#comments).
 I marked with same colour countries that share the same(or almost the same) sounds to show how borders affect language itself(eg.Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovenian).
I think you will find it useful.
If you consider my answer as a ws advertisement, please ignore it!

Katerina.K. (from Thessaloniki, Greece).

16 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Anita
I �m going to do my best, I �ll have some of my kids doing something around the ideas that have been posted. We started this very late, to have a clear planing we should have started earlier; so, what about if each one of us goes ahead, with only these points that have been raised. I don �t have much time left, so I �ll try something, next we can exchange pms and check what each one has got.

Thanks Denisa, you never part, that �s what I most appreciate
Linda

16 Sep 2010