Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WOW : THESE ARE AWESOME    

WOW : THESE ARE AWESOME

cheezels
New Zealand

WOW : THESE ARE AWESOME

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?eje=30&page=1&nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=picture%20discussion&orderby=#thetop

I just had an awesome 1:1 lesson with an adult student. I wanted to have an extended discussion about food that led on from a topic in our Face2Face pre intermediate coursebook.

Jujuka �s picture discussion series

I cannot recommend this author �s series enough.
I used her picture discussion sheet on "food" and it rocked. It was FAB.
The word bank was awesome as it lent itself directly to being able to answer the questions. We discussed the new vocabulary at length, giving examples and meanings before doing the questions.

It was such a productive lesson and I really felt that he learned so many new words and was then able to use many of them correctly.

AWESOME!!!!!

18 Sep 2010      

donapeter
Romania

I agree!!! I �ve noticed them around here and I am just sad I cannot use them.My students are way too above this level!!! Stern Smile

But I hope I �ll use them one day!!!

Keep the great work ,J !! 

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Great link indeed! Thx!Thumbs Up

18 Sep 2010