Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Languages Day up dates    

Languages Day up dates

Denisa
Romania

Languages Day up dates

Hello dear friends,
 to all of you who are involved in the Languages project: have you finished your work? so far I have got only Anita, Serene, Frank �s contributions..I mean the ones which I can use..Ana Isabel dear -I �m sorry but I could not open your work, cause it �s pptx and I can only read ppt...
Halil - did you manage to do something with yours? are you still in?
Yulia- I have problems opening your documents too, I  can only listen to the song..

Anyone else who was interested and wanted to become part of it-please hurryyyyyyyyy!!! send me your contributions, I can only wait till tomorrow...I think after that it would be impossible to finish my part and send it back to all in time!!

keep up the good work,
Denisa

22 Sep 2010      

mariannina
Italy

Hi Denisa, I met my students again and the ppt is almost done. The children are not very fluent in English and we used Wikipedia to write captions. They had fun but it took a lot of time.
See you soon.
Ciao

P.S. I sent you the words you suggested to your pm

22 Sep 2010