Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m angry    

I ´m angry

petite-maman
Belgium

I ´m angry

I just found the same lesson as mine about the movie "The Proposal" in the free worsheets of the day!
It �s the same as mine, posted a few months ago. Even the little hearts in the border and in front of each question!
I�m sad, why does she-he do that??? I share my worksheets because I like my job and I like people but I don´t understand this type of behaviour.

23 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

If you believe you �ve been copied, just click the report button and let the moderators deal with it.

23 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Petite, do you know you can report the worksheet? It would be a good thing to show the link to your original work, the one that was copied.

23 Sep 2010     

petite-maman
Belgium

That �s what I did, and the "stolen" worksheet isn �t there anymore. I even forgot to download it! But of course I �ve got mine in my computer and here

23 Sep 2010     

petite-maman
Belgium

here is mine http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=367091#thetop

23 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

You are right. It is an exact copy.

23 Sep 2010     

marythankyou
Italy

Dear petite-maman, I hope it will never happen again!
But one thing, how can you keep track of your documents, or better, how can you know their �address � inside the eslprintables site? Sorry, I �m a fossil with computers!
Have a nice Sunday, Marythankyou

25 Sep 2010