Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN *LANGUAGES DAZ* PROJECT    

TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN *LANGUAGES DAZ* PROJECT

Denisa
Romania

TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN *LANGUAGES DAZ* PROJECT

Hi dear friends,
I �ve sent you the materials I �ve managed to put together and some other that I �ve thought it would be of any interest. Please confirm the receiving by pm ing me or my e-mailing me at  [email protected]  (although I �ve sent you from a g.mail address..)
Hugs,
Denisa

ANITAAAAAAAAA, my sweet, I cannot manage to send you this mail!! it keeps saying there´s an error and it´s impossible to deliver the message! how can I send you all?
kisses

24 Sep 2010      

mariannina
Italy

Thank you Denisa for what you are doing for all of us. I can �t say if I received the materials because my internet doesn �t work well today.

I �ll let you know as soon as possible.

Ciao

24 Sep 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Mariannina dear, I wasn �t doing it for you..I was doing this with you and it gave me a real pleasure to do it...only the time was a problem(or rather the lack of it...), actually time is always my worst enemy Cry!!
Hope everything is ok,
Denisa

24 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

thanks, Denisa...

24 Sep 2010     

mariannina
Italy

24 Sep 2010     

Denisa
Romania

I love you too..really,really love you...

24 Sep 2010