Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Zora īs ESL CHAT TIME WEBSITE    

Zora īs ESL CHAT TIME WEBSITE

cheezels
New Zealand

Zora īs ESL CHAT TIME WEBSITE

Hi everyone!

Where are you all? Zora made this cool place to hang out and chat but everytime I go I am all alone Cry (I seem to be stopping by as an excuse to have a break from working haha)

It would be so awesome to see more of you or your adult students there!
Tongue

http://eslchattime.2.forumer.com/

25 Sep 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear cheezels! Thanks for reminding me of Zora īs wonderful site. I īve just registered. Smile I have younger students this year, but I īll pass the word to my friends who are teaching 10 and 11th graders. Zora had a fantastic idea!!!  

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
mena

25 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Cheezels,
I īm dropping by from time to time and, have to confess, finding it very addictive and fun, but like you I usually seem to be there by myself. Maybe our time zones are pretty different. Well, I also tend to drop in at odd times of the day which doesn īt help. Anyway, just to say I second you on both accounts, great site, and would be lovely to see some more people there!

Hope all are enjoying their weekend
Julia

25 Sep 2010     

marythankyou
Italy

Hi Zora, I īm new to the site. Give me some time to become a more confident user, then I īll join in! Enjoy the weekend...

25 Sep 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I īve logged in many times and I īm always alone too!!
Just now, for example, there īs noone! Come on, people, Cheezels īs right !  ;-)

25 Sep 2010