Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Want to play a game?    

Want to play a game?

Lucia13
Armenia

Once upon a time, horrible witch Winifred decided to bewitch a young girl. Handsome Igor fell in love or maybe he just felt he was in love, but soon he changed his mind!
Suddenly, Igor decided to sing a lullaby. He had the most beautiful voice. It reminded him of Celine Dion. Horrible witch Winifred heard him sing and covered
 the young girl �s ears because...his voice could break anyone �s heart. But Igor didn �t stop.
Who...

26 Sep 2010     

Bare
Croatia

Once upon a time, horrible witch Winifred decided to bewitch a young girl. Handsome Igor fell in love or maybe he just felt he was in love, but soon he changed his mind!
Suddenly, Igor decided to sing a lullaby. He had the most beautiful voice. It reminded him of Celine Dion. Horrible witch Winifred heard him sing and covered
 the young girl �s ears because...his voice could break anyone �s heart. But Igor didn �t stop. Who could ...

26 Sep 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

This site is for serious questions and concerns only, not for nonsense posts like this. Members with real questions are getting bumped off fthe forum. This type of ost belongs in the cafe, please.

26 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

cauffeepot, you are a mirror!

26 Sep 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

the young girl �s ears because...his voice could break anyone �s heart. But Igor didn �t stop. Who could withstand it?

26 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

the young girl �s ears because...his voice could break anyone �s heart. But Igor didn �t stop. Who could withstand it? Igorbuster!

26 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

he, he, he, Igorbuster....
Since we �re about to get bumped off the forum, I just wanted to thank everyone who played (we only had one party-breaker, which is a miracle for such a long thread). Naturally, when I play this with my students, we correct all the mistakes, and it �s especially useful for articles, believe it or not. When it �s word duelling between 2 sts, the one who drops a word when repeating or makes a grammatical mistake, loses the duel, so the winner gets another challenger. The game is extremely useful and fun at the same time.
This thread was an even greater pleasure having connected the day and the night shift here at ESL. You �re all aces!Hug

26 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Anitaaaaaaaaaaa, I came toooooooo late . I was asleep . :0(((

I really enjoyed reading you all here. I do love this game, and I did it once with my 8th graders last year.
Thanks for the entertainment, dear Anita. Maybe next time I �ll have the chance to join in.

Sweet thoughts,
Nebal

26 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5