Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Denisa īs Languages Day - additional exchange    

Denisa īs Languages Day - additional exchange

anitarobi
Croatia

Denisa īs Languages Day - additional exchange

Dear colleagues,
inspired by Denisa īs project for Languages Day, I made a ppt about my country, which I cannot upload here because it contains the English-Croatian dictionary of some phrases. However, if anyone if interested in exchange, because he/she also made sth similar about their own country (ws or ppt), pls pm me your e-mail address, and I īd be glad to send you what I have. I īd love to have materials about other countries and languages of the world, if you īd be so kind to share.(After all, we can use them for cultural reasons at any time of the year!)
Have a lovely Sunday!
Anita

26 Sep 2010      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hiya dear Anita,
Of course, I īd love to share my ppt about Lebanon with you and many. In fact, I couldn īt share in Denisa īs project, as I didn īt have enough time to do the quiz part and the dictionary . Look, I īll try to send u the ppt, but it īs too heavy that I couldn īt even send it in parts to Denisa. Will try again and again.

Glad you brought up this post again!!! But, am sad cos I missed your game. I was asleep
:0((!!

Hugs,
Nebal

26 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

I already have your ppt but would like to borrow your turning point poem please...

26 Sep 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Cry I couldn īt download Denisa īs work because my gmail doesn īt work!

26 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

I would like to see your ppt about your countries and can share mine, as well. I pmed Denisa, red line, but it seems to me she hasn īt seen it yet.

I īll send mine, if you feel like it, just pm me.
Hugs
Linda

Nebalzinha, what a lovely avatar.

26 Sep 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Thanks Anita darling for bringing the subject on the main page again!
very nice idea indeed! if there are some of you who for any reason wasn īt able to involve in our project, we could continue to share the materials this way..
Olinda, I sent you a pm..
Mariannina =poor you! how can I help you? how can I send you all the materials(other way then gmail?)

Love you all
Denisa

26 Sep 2010     

epit
Turkey

Ladies Anita and Denisa have look your pms .Other friends hugs to you .

26 Sep 2010     

mariannina
Italy

I hope I can fix my computer and then I īll let you know.
Thanks.

26 Sep 2010