Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Community Thanks!    

Community Thanks!

tastybrain
Taiwan

Community Thanks!

I just wanted to express my extreme gratitude to all the wonderful members of this community.

I used to think I made wonderful worksheets, but since joining this site and seeing all the great contributions of those around the world I can easily see there is a lot for me to learn (particularly in the way of formatting and presentation). I �ve been inspired and educated by the truly great contributions posted every day on this site. My hat �s off to all of you who regularly offer up your wonderful work for the rest of us to benefit from. I can �t tell how many lessons my students have benefited from since I joined the ESL Printables Community.

I also want to think Victor in particular for coming up with the idea and/or implementing it! What a great idea and what a wonderful resource it has become! You truly are an ESL Hero!

I know we all feel this way but I think it just needs to be said again and I wanted to say it for myself!

29 Sep 2010      

vickyvar
Greece

I couldn �t agree more with you!!!! Since I joined ESL printables I have been inspired and designed much better worksheets not to mention how much I myself benefited...

So... THANK YOU Victor and THANK YOU amazing colleagues for all your wonderful work!!!

Have a lovely evening!

29 Sep 2010     

Sunnyday
Spain

I completely agree with all the above mentioned comments. I use ESL printables all the time in my classes and I really enjoy them.  Thanks a lot to all the colleagues for your hard work!!

29 Sep 2010