Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please, see my recent updated Formal Lesson Plan    

Please, see my recent updated Formal Lesson Plan

Vanara
Cambodia

Please, see my recent updated Formal Lesson Plan

Hi, every one. I would like to inform those who are interested in my Formal Lesson Plan and have download it that now I just recently update my formal lesson plan by adding and including all the needed worksheet that I have introduced in the lesson plan.  The worksheets are colorful and interesting design and it will attract all of your learners so you don�t need to struggle to create by yourself just download my Formal Lesson Plan and everything is there.

7 Oct 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

Thx for sharing your materials, Vanara. There is, however, no need to advertise your work on this forum. Every day hundreds of worksheets are uploaded. Imagine what would happen if all the authors posted this kind of message. Therefore, advertising one �s own work is not allowed. Please refrain from doing so in the future, or else... Ouch

BTW, apart from CELTA courses and yearly observations by the big boss, I don �t see any need for such an elaborate lesson plan. Writing this kind of plan probably takes longer than teaching the lesson! Pig

7 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Without having seen the lesson plan: Inexperienced teachers might want to see one now and then, simply to learn how to make one themselves.

7 Oct 2010