Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry Philip    

Sorry Philip

Vanara
Cambodia

Sorry Philip

I am so sorry to bother you Philip. I don�t know the rule of this website and I have just read it but my intention is just want to share this small contribution to every one to be successful especially those who applying the position of teacher. Most educational institutions are required candidates to write a very good lesson so that they can pass and go to teach. Generally, lesson plan is compulsory. My lesson plan here is very sample and included the needed element of the lesson plan but listen, Philip, you have to be flexible.  You can�t follow everything here like a child. Ermm       It is just an example and you have to make some changes based on your situation. I don�t know you are a teacher now or a younger teacher or you used to write a lesson plan or never in your life or something else but you should take this into account.  Confused

7 Oct 2010      

colibrita
United Kingdom

Don �t shoot the messenger my dear!! 

7 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

If you join this website you have to play by the rules. I tried to be polite before, but I guess this is where the gloves come off. 

1/ Read the rules: advertising one �s work is not allowed - What part of this rule did you not understand?
2/ Stop whining like a spoilt brat. This isn �t even my website so how could I or why would I be flexible with you?
3/ Teachers share worksheets here. Lesson plan templates - however useful they might be - are not really needed.
4/ Now will you please stop spamming the forum with your nonsense.

BTW, lesson plans may be needed, but so is correct spelling and grammar.

Have a nice day. 

7 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear Vanara.

Your are making personal remarks about someone you don �t even know and who was simply reminding you of the rules of the site (which you must have seen and should �ve read).

They are at the top of the box where you went to start these 2 new threads (BTW, why did you start a new thread instead of replying in the first one? We only have a max of 10 posts per page, if the same person kept posting, hogging the forum, others wouldn �t have a chance to be answered).

Well... this is what you should �ve read:

Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contrubutions (sic) every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same.

All Philip did was make a joke with a smiley. If you �re still young, of body or soul, you must be able to understand and appreciate the importance of humor in our lives. Don �t take yourself, Philip or any of us too seriously. Enjoy your time in here.

See you around.
Best regards,

Bruna

7 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

... + ... sitting in a tree ...

7 Oct 2010     

Vanara
Cambodia

OK. I apologize for making any inconvenience here and I don �t want to have any argument with someone or shooting anyone here. I know most of everyone here is knowledgeable and we are working for public interest. And one more thing I wanna say that, Philip I don�t wanna to argue or offend you. I just want to make something clear. I like to have more friends than enemies. I don�t know you before and I don�t care who you are. We are the same! We work differently and share different work. Anyway, thank Bruna for your response. Maybe I�m not so familiar with the people and the word they are using here so I should try to research and observe more.
Alright, I accept this is my mistake that I shouldn�t advertise my work and I should have read the rule before. I promise this will never happen again! Smile

7 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Vanara,
since you addressed your post to Philip, I didn �t bother to read it...
On this site there are 410374 registered users and the forum is for everyone so if you wish to address someone presonally you can send a Private Message to a person and only that person will recieve it. You do this by clicking on the little evelope under their picture.
If you intended to write something of general interest that please rephrase your message so it doesn �t address one specific person.

7 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Vanara,
as our students should read the instructions in their book , we should read the rules here.
As for Philips remarks, don �t care about them. He �s unfriendly and sarcastic all the time. Some time ago I came to conclusion, that he probably thinks he �s the most perfect and intelligent person in the world.Ermm Maybe because he makes good wss, who knows?
This place is full of much nicer people willing to help and give advice, as long as you respect the rules of this site.
And if someone wants to play a god..well, he �ll fall down one day, don �t worry.Wink

7 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Some remarks/personal opinions regarding other members should be kept private, like with your Eslp buddies. Everyone �s got their faves.

And I �m sorry for saying so, Michaela, but if you �re reprehending another particular member for being over critical or cynical at times (or all the time, like you said), you �re doing just the same.

Take a chill pill everyone! They sell those around the corner.

Smile

7 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Clap

7 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Bruna, I am not playing god as he is. But it �s your opinion, you can think whatever you want, because you REALLY don �t know me.Wink

7 Oct 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >