Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Another member of this site who uploads other users´ wss elsewhere?    

Another member of this site who uploads other users´ wss elsewhere?

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Another member of this site who uploads other users´ wss elsewhere?

Could you have a look at this website, please?

I think a lot of uploads from this user have been taken from ESLP. Disapprove

When you open that site you cannot see all contributions by that member "grikoga" or "Ela", but when you scroll down the page there�s a button to click. It �s called "+ Load more events". You can click on it more than once to see all the wss.

I sent V�ctor 2 PMs regarding this matter a few weeks ago, however, he hasn�t reacted to them, so I�m writing in the forum now in order to let those members whose work has been played fast and loose with know. ;))

8 Oct 2010      

mish.cz
Czech Republic

You are right, Silke,�

I found at least one Alenka �s and one Katiana �s worksheet there:-(((�

8 Oct 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Silke,
Just had a look and WOW!
The brazenway in wich it is done is beyond belief

8 Oct 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

I�m surfing the site and I have already recognized wss by Mena, Alenka, Katiana, Kamila... It �s so sad...I have just reported her on that site but I�don�t know what will happen...

8 Oct 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Something should be done ...
I hope Victor has seen these messages on the forum...

8 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I hope he �ll do something as well, dear Lucia!! ;)

8 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lady

Have just been there.
I am a kind of "slow" with these things - I don �t have much knowledge about net and all that stuff around, so, probably, somewhere around in time I made a mistake.

Can anyone of you explain me, why Censored when I open the link Ladybird provided, my name appears at the top of the page.

I checked, at least I think I did, and all my folders are empty, but, WHY is my name there ?

Could you please check if the same happens to you or, if you have a neat explanation, I can go to sleep.

8 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Um, my (nick)name doesn �t show up when I enter that site... Maybe you �ve registered to Scribd before, and that website "remembers you" because of an old cookie in your temporary Internet files??

I really don �t know, but I hope that someone else has a better explanation for what has happened to you, dear Linda! Hug

8 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lady

Well, that was what I first thought.

But then, I decided to use my head for what it is meant to.
Now, you write a link in ESL, in Germany, right.
I open that link here, in Portugal.
I just clicked a link!!!!
How hdhfhjhvffhjbf.... do they know who I am ?

Censored   BIG BROTHER WORLD

8 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I �ve already found (and reported) two of my wss at Scribd. Thanks Lady for telling us, BTW.

I also reported THE MEMBER AT SCRIBD. I asked them to remove his account as well.

I recognized several wss from ESLp. (mena �s, kamila �s, alenka �s...). It �d be easier if each member opened the link Silke provided, and if you find a "familiar" ws, please send the owner the link of the copy.

The owner has to send a message / email to the addresses below:

Send the written communication to the following address:

Scribd, Inc.
Attn: Scribd DMCA copyright infringement notification
539 Bryant St.
Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94107
USA

or fax to:
Attn: Scribd DMCA copyright infringement notification

or email to:
[email protected]
Subject: Scribd DMCA copyright infringement notification

Either if you send a letter, a fax or an email, provide the link for the copy and for the original document here (or on your personal blog) as well.

I �ve already done it, but the more of us send them a copyright infringement notification, the sooner we �ll get results. Or so I hope.

Let �s keep track of the documents to see if they do something about the matter.

9 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

She seems to be one of those people who have to steal .... in order to be successful. Tongue Small potatoes...relax....

9 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >