Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A DOUBT    

A DOUBT

vlay
Peru

A DOUBT

Hello every body:
I have a question. Today,  I received a PM from the moderator that said that my printable had been reported bcz it was repeated, so I sent a PM to him in order to check my ws because it was NOT repeated, it was the second part. The question is: He told me that my ws was going to be revised and was going to appear tomorrow (if there was nothing wrong of course) why it appears in the recent contributions? and continues adding points? . Well, I hope you can answer soon.
Thanks in advance.

9 Oct 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

IF you got the message before midnight Spanish time, the worksheet appears in "recent contributions" just after midnight...
So if you uploaded the printable on 8th October, it might have been reported the very same day - on 8th October and return back to recent printables before midnight and it could have been downloaded the following day - on 9th October without any delay, no problem...

Your printable might have been reported by mistake... It sometimes happens.
The preview of the worksheets sometimes go messy and this might puzzle the "reporters"...
The worksheet may receive points before it is reported and while reported it cannot get any points. After the worksheet moves back to recent contributions, it can be downloaded and awarded by points again...
IF a printable is reported by mistake, no points disappear. You get all your points in the end...

Hope it �s clear.

10 Oct 2010     

vlay
Peru

Thanks moravc but don �t you think people who report the worksheets should be sure of what they are doing before they report any ws? well it �s the first time that one of my ws is reported and I felt really frustated bcz I try to do my best when I design a ws.
Thanks for your clear explanation.

10 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear vlay,
mistakes happen - we are human beings, not robots;o)) But I would also advice you, when you do second, third...part of some wss to write it in the description. Especially if the wss look similar.

Have a great Sunday, Michaela

10 Oct 2010