Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > worksheet    

worksheet

patosan19
Poland

worksheet

Hi Guys,
I really need one worksheet but got no points, anyone willing to download mine? Thank you

14 Oct 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

but it shows you have 75 points. what happened?  by the way you can advertised or ask for points in the forum. why dont you try sending the member a pm. maybe s/he is willing to help you.   good luck. Smile

14 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Patosan,

you �ve been a member here for almost 2 years and uploaded 2 wss so far. If you need points, you will have to upload more than 1ws/year.

BTW - Advertising is AGAINST the rules of this site!!!

14 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

What encourages this kind of behavior is that some members "help" on these situations, out of pity, generosity, or something else. And I know that says much about them, but it doesn �t really help.

As MJ pointed out, Patosan has been a member for two years and was able to upload two single wss? Nothing else? And now he needs points... I wonder.

14 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

If these posts weren �t successful, there wouldn �t be any. 

14 Oct 2010