Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > An open door may tempt a saint....    

An open door may tempt a saint....

ikebana
France

Sylvie you �ve got a pm

14 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I am no mind reader but I think blunderbuster is hinting she suspects not all the thistlegirl graphics uploaded were purchased from the owner, she may be trying to say she thinks people (even saints) may not have been able to resist to copy them - for example- from worksheets that were uploaded here by those who did pay for the license...
I might be wrong but I think that �s what she was trying to say

anyway, I have to say that for me these specific graphics are a bit problematic. They are very cute if not childish and often my students reach a level of English needed for the worksheet, long after they �ve outgrown the style of those pictures. (to their defence, they start English relatively late and they need to master a new alphabet first..so they can be forgiven for lagging a year or two behind...)

14 Oct 2010     

melahel7
Canada

Same thing for people using Iclipart.com pictures without having paid for the license... Fascinating how the mind works...

15 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Bravo, Marion ;o) Clap

15 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2