Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > pen friends WANTED    

pen friends WANTED

lerial
Latvia

pen friends WANTED

Dear Teachers, 

I am an ESL teacher from Latvia (Europe).
My students (a boy 12 y.o., a boy 14 y.o., two girls 11 y.o., two girls 18 y.o., a girl 16 y.o.) are looking for pen pals from all over the world. My students` mother tongue is Russian, one of the students is fluent in Polish.

Dear teachers, if you are interested in matching our students, please do contact me! We could prepare common assignments for our students, work on different international projects, and do a lot of other challenging tasks together!

Regards,
Elena

18 Oct 2010      

stexstme
France

Hello Elena,
Maybe you could find interested members here :
Hope this helps,
Sylvie

18 Oct 2010     

zandika
Brazil

Hi I teach in a school in Brazil. I have lots of students who will love sharing stories and knowledgement. There are about 10  students ages between 13, 14 yo. Tell me when you want to start!

Best wishes,

Lisandra

19 Oct 2010     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Hi I �d love to join too, I �m from Argentina, and I have a class of 13 students that are 13-17, I think it �s a great idea!

20 Oct 2010