Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Posting for the night shift - great esl video for a Beatles song by my son    

Posting for the night shift - great esl video for a Beatles song by my son

MarionG
Netherlands

Posting for the night shift - great esl video for a Beatles song by my son

Hi everyone,
Since this is a world wide community and we tend to be active at different hours...
I am indulging in another post about the video my 14 year old son made for the song "All together now � by the Beatles. He made it especially for my beginners class. It has all the lyrics and the illustrations are suitable for the ESL classroom.

He already got a lot of views from the earlier shift here at ESLp and you can �t imagine how excited he is about it!!
Please have a look at his work, if you teach beginners you might even want to download it to use in class... (I will!)

0r type "all together now esl" and you �ll get there...
Hope you �ll like it and if you do, please leave a comment and make his day!

19 Oct 2010      

serene
Greece

You must be really proud, Marion! Your son has done an excellent job. Congratulations to both of you!

20 Oct 2010     

newuser07
Argentina

It�s fantastic!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)
It�s really useful for my classes!

20 Oct 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks for posting this Marion because I had missed it.  Tell you son he did a fanatastic job with the presentation, it is very useful and very well done.  Congratulations to him.

20 Oct 2010