Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > OLD repeated worksheets    

OLD repeated worksheets

zailda
Brazil

Maybe one�s memory is good at remembering other person�s mistakes; when it comes to his own mistakes, one mysteriously loses it.

20 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I meant "uploading wss twice" is deliberate cheating, of course.

20 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Correcting what you previously said shows that you completely understand what I wrote about �taking the risk�.

20 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I wasn�t correcting what I said, I was correcting what you understood from the pronoun "it" in the sentence. And it wasn�t what I meant... Someone could get the wrong idea as you did. I wouldn �t ever say the administrator was cheating... even more deliberately.

Cheating is copying... as a replicate (even if yours in the first place) is a copy.
Surely... that�s what I meant. And I have my mind clear on that.

20 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

When a person uploads a worksheet twice, it doesn�t imply the person is deliberately cheating. Maybe it�s a glitch on the system or the person forgot s/he had uploaded it before. Not all people have a privileged memory as yours, Bruna. Telling that �the members� are deliberately cheating � and not Victor � doesn�t change my opinion about what you said. You�re still judging people (and not in a nice or fair way).

20 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

That �s your jugdement of me.

20 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Don�t turn your wonderful and meaningful thread into a personal matter because it isn�t. As you said before in another thread (which I haven�t forgotten either), I don�t even know you. Why would I judge you? I�m talking what I think about your previous statement and not about you personally. Don�t play the victim�s role because it doesn�t fit you. Don�t try to twist my words, they�re written in plain English for everyone able to understand it and I won�t change anything because I think before opening a thread or commenting one. And if I said something, it�s there for everyone to see it. Hope I could say something similar about yours.

20 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Sorry... I should have said that �s your "opinion" about what I said.

20 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

It seems you�re slipping in your own words, Bruna. Another �correction�?

20 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Actually, yeah. I now wish I had never started this thread so you wouldn �t answer it.

Look Zailda... to spare all the members from this in the future, let �s say you and I never reply directly to each other, all right? There �s nothing I can possibly say you �ll like/approve of/ or anything good.

Spare your comments for the lucky members who get only your bright colors.

And all I have to tell you right now, after all of this... is this: Cut down on the sarcasm.

20 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >