Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I need help to be able to choose the topic I want among the powerpoints    

I need help to be able to choose the topic I want among the powerpoints

yolprica
Spain

I need help to be able to choose the topic I want among the powerpoints

Last week I tried to get help to learn how to choose the topic I wanted among all the powerpoints there are in the site. Perhaps it is something very obvious and I know I have already done before but I now I can �t and I feel frustrated and stupid for having to ask for help again because nobody gave me an answer although, I have to say that somebody sent me a link with the powerpoints I needed at that moment but I want to know how to do it by myself.
Thanks in advance and sorry for being a nuisance
Yolanda

23 Oct 2010      

Aline37
Turkey

You go to the search box (on the home page of this site) as if you want to choose any worksheet (word or powerpoint) from this site.
Once you get the screen with the topic you have selected, you will see that at the top of the page (between the title ESL printables and the first worksheet) in red (or blue) and large characters, you can select worksheets or powerpoints or exercises.

I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend!
Aline  Wink

23 Oct 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Use the search box at the top of this page. EG: past continuous - Click SEARCH

On the next page you will see:

Worksheets   Powerpoints     Online exercises    ( All for past continuous )

Click on Powerpoints

23 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear Yolanda
I know what you mean, some now and then it seems that some easy, silly things turn to be extremely complex- LOL. That �s when we are too tired and don �t feel available to have a ton of what, seems to be, a huge work.
Cheer up.

Here, have a look

Firtst:

This is YOUR ( well, this is mine )home page,

Left side, blue, VOCABULARY, right side, again in Blue  GRAMMAR

You select what you want, either on the left, or on the right, vocabulary subjects or grammar ones

And, let us say you want something about VOCABULARY,
related to DAily routine.
Click, left side, the column in blue, click DAILY ROUTINE.

You �ll get a window as the one above.
Now, TOP of the page, under the row all in red letters, you have another, starting in red and going on in blue
it says:
Daily routines worksheets ( in red ) , next, Daily routines POWERPOINTS ( in blue ).
Click there and

You �ll get this:

Sorry, my print screens are not a top, but, it�s my best, LOL

Hope this can help
Have a wonderful weekend
Linda

23 Oct 2010