Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > help me with the typing on the exercises    

help me with the typing on the exercises

iagomez
Colombia

help me with the typing on the exercises

please help me with   the DON�T or DOESN�T because my students type these words and they scored wrong.. so? how can I help them to score right?

28 Oct 2010      

elderberrywine
Germany

I don �t understand your request... 

28 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

I �m not sure bout your question, but you may be looking for the other forms of the words:

don �t = do not
doesn �t =does not

28 Oct 2010     

lisa.weix
Austria

My guess is that you�re asking how to type the apostrophies on the keyboard, so you get the solutions right in online exercises ...
There are more ways to do so; I found the most common one (on a German keyboard, I have to add... !) is to use the key left to the ENTER-key, in combination with SHIFT:
I don �t love Mondays.
I use the key left of the backspace key, the one that also produces �, � and the like ... :
I can�t resist chocolate.
To score any points you have to use the one that the author of the exercise used. You also see a slight difference in the outcome...
So I guess you best try various possibilities and see what works with your software :)!
Hope it helps, have a great evening,
Elisabeth.

28 Oct 2010