Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > young teachers    

young teachers

MarionG
Netherlands

I was 20 (once)

30 Oct 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Hi there...
as MARIONG said... I was 20, too a long time ago LOL

Nice answer OLINDALIMA :)...... I �ll also protest against the prime minister...:)Handshake

Nice weekend to you all

Regards from RAINY Portugal Unhappy

30 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

What sort of training do you folks need to be able to start teaching so young?
In my country you spend at least 4 years getting your degree at university plus 2 years teacher training college, so it �s absolutely impossible to be a fully trained teacher before the age of, let �s say, 25 (if you hurry).

30 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

same in France... before last year you had to have a degree (= 3 years at university), pass the "concours" (= it �s not an exam, more like a "competition" since only the best students, with the best grades, are selected ) then you became a teacher in training! so the yougest teachers were maybe 22 years old, if they had the luck to pass their entrance exams on their first try - it took me 3 tries to pass it... so I was 27 when I began teaching, but I took my time to be sure that �s what I really wanted to do, I spent a few years abroad...
nowadays they change things and you need to have a master (=5 years) to be a teacher + pass the entrance exams...

30 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Ive been 23 for the past 32 years. LOL

30 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

preserved in vinegar or in brandy?

30 Oct 2010     

deryalim
Turkey

I �m 28 and I have been teaching for seven years..........:)))I protest ageism,too:)))

31 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3