Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am very dissapointed...    

I am very dissapointed...

sirah
Argentina

I am very dissapointed...

I am very dissapointed because yesterday my contributions had many downloads but only two or three THANK YOU messages.It is always the same,I have been a member of this site for two years and it is always the same people never say thank you.I never download a worksheet without leaving a message,besides it helps me to know if I have that ws or not.
PLEASE TEACHERS leave a message after downloading a ws.Think that you like thank you messages in your ws.

Patricia

2 Nov 2010      

Flora1
Brazil

I have the same feeling I almost always let a msg to the person who is sharing some work but I always taking a look and there are a lot of works who had more than 100 downloads and just like 7 comments. Well,unfortunatelly this is the spirit of the society.

2 Nov 2010     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

Dear Teachers-Friends! I quite agree with YOU! I usually leave a comment because it is really wonderful to read them then!!!!! I believe that in the nearest future our society will change this spirit! 

2 Nov 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Have a look:

edit: Sorry! Just have a look at your newest work sheet!!Smile

2 Nov 2010     

flo84
France

Yes I do agree with you all. I sometimes see the first thank you after more than 20 downloadings. I am so happy when I discover in which countries my ws is liable to be used.

2 Nov 2010     

sirah
Argentina

sorry Mariethe but the link doesn �t work.What was it about?

2 Nov 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear sirah. Have a look at these threads :
Have a nice evening

2 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Sirah, I try to expect little, that limits the extent to which you will be disappointed. Just think of it like that, these people are probably not among those teachers that have made or will make a difference in a student �s life and will be remembered forever ;o))))

2 Nov 2010