Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ERROR    

ERROR

victor
Spain

ERROR

Today there has been an error in the database, and it had to be repaired.
I�m afraid that this error didn�t allow you to see the recent contributions.
The question is this:
I don�t know if the error has been there for many hours. In that case maybe I should include yesterday�s uploads in tomorrow�s recent contributions again. What do you think?

4 Dec 2008      

cely
Argentina

Hi Victor,
�Here in Argentina I see the problem only for some hours. Early in the morning I have NO PROBLEM with the downloads �and now it�s 5 p.m. and the site works well.
THANKS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!! �

4 Dec 2008     

LA LUNA
Mexico

I tried to sign in this morning and I was not able, it�s okay for me if you want to include yesterday�s uploads. Thanks a lot Victor, do what you consider the best and don�t worry!..THANK YOU, YOU�RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Good evening Victor! I had classes this afternoon, but I logged in around 5 p.m. Azorean time (7 p.m. Spanish time) and the new contributions could not be ssen due to an error. But unfortunately I have no idea how long it took. Anyway, if you get to know that it took some hours, I think it would be a good idea to include the contributions in tomorrow�s.

Let me take the opportunity to thank you and say how much I appreciate your dedication to this site! You�ve creeated a wonderful world of ESl teachers!!! Smile

4 Dec 2008     

myemma
Ukraine

Dear Victor- the site is working now- GREAT!   Thanks , I  Wish You All the Best  and  Good Luck from Ukraine!!!!! Lena.

4 Dec 2008     

morganalin
Portugal

Thanks Victor for this amazing site...  I didn�t have access to the site for approximately five hours! It was so sad Cry. I also think that it would be a good idea to include yesterday�s uploads in tomorrow�s contributions.

4 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I was logged in at 11.00 pm  last night and had completed my 30 free download. I saw today�s download appear ok and everything was fine until 1.00 am UK time when I logged off. I couldn�t  see the new printables today from 9.00 am when I tried to log in till now 8.00 pm. everything is back to normal.

4 Dec 2008     

navarrovizcaino
Spain

oh god!! i thought it was my computer!!! i nearly threw it through the window hehehehe...thanks Victor

4 Dec 2008     

macomabi
Portugal

Thank you very much for this site. It is amazing. I love it.Is it difficult to create a site like this? I would like to have a place for the teachers of Portuguese Language. Have a nice Xmas.

4 Dec 2008     

Laurabur
Spain

Hello everybody! First of all congratulations, this site is incredible. I joined in yesterday and I sent two worsheet but I have 0 points so I can�t download any worsheet. Do I have to do something else?

4 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Hello, Victor!!

First of all, thanks again for this wonderful site.

Our problem here in Brazil took many hours - more than five. If it�s posible, include yesterday�s uploads in tomorrow�s recent contributions again.

Thanks a million!!!

M�rcia

4 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >