Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´ll study in the USA on a scholarship!    

I ´ll study in the USA on a scholarship!

wakebeauty
Brazil

I ´ll study in the USA on a scholarship!

Dear Colleagues,

I got a scholarship to study in the USA from January to March, offered by The American Embassy (of my country-Brazil), CAPES and Fulbright. I´m feeling so happy and blessed! 

First of all, I´d like to thank the Lord, for this great victory in my life. 

And of course I�d also like to thank everybody from here, �because you´ve inspired me to become a better teacher and a better person and of course, your great work here not only helped me a lot, but also taught me much more...

Hope you pray for me, so I can enjoy this great opportunity and then share everything I learned there with you here...

A big e-hug,

Fernanda Nunes.

8 Nov 2010      

tech_teacher
Bahamas

God luck!! Blessings!!!

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow! That �s great news! Do you know where you �ll be in the United States?

8 Nov 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Oh, thanks Tech!

@ Mononski: In the State of Oregon. Studying at the University of Oregon! I �m so happy and thankful dear mononski!!!

8 Nov 2010     

renko6
Poland

Excellent news !!! Clap

Good luck dear Fernanda, I will keep my thumbs for you !

BTW - Could you pack me to your suitcase ? LOL  I wanna go with you Wink

8 Nov 2010     

profepaty12
Brazil

Is there a place for one more person besides renko6 in your suitcase???? I also wanna go with you! Just kidding a little bit..... As I told you in the pm.... good luck and really take advantage of everything there! God bless you and the other teachers too!

8 Nov 2010     

MoodyMoody
United States

Congratulations and good luck! I �ve never been to Oregon myself, but my aunt visited earlier this year, and she said it is green and beautiful there. It isn �t the coldest place in the USA, but it �s probably cooler than most of Brazil. If you �re going to be there in the winter, leave money in the budget for a good winter coat. Hope you have a great time!

8 Nov 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I �m very happy for you.  What an experience you will have.

8 Nov 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

Hiiii Fernanda !! This is amazing!! I �m sooo happy for you!!! Congrats !!!

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Congratulations! Since I remember that you got some of my stuff I am especially happy for you! Wink Oregon is great. Go to Wallowa lake and "little Switzerland" if you have the chance to, but early in the morning, before all the "boat people" arrive ;o)

8 Nov 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!! I �m very happy for you!! Hug

8 Nov 2010     

1    2    Next >