Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Donations    

Donations

spliff
Thailand

Donations

Any way a member could pay instead of uploading to use this site?

5 Dec 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Spliff,

This question has been asked many times before and I feel fairly sure that the consistent reply would be that this is a site for sharing and whilst I am sure Victor has to endure financial hardship in maintaining the site, he has set it up for the sole purpose of sharing.

There used to be a facility for people to give donations to help maintain the site, and I wonder if this should be restored as many are asking for developments to the site which will not only cost time in setting up, but also money in buying space and time on a server.

So the ethos is the more you share, the more you can get back.  Please get your imaginative juices working, submit a few contributions and see your points accumulate.  Sorry the site does not seem to be for sale.

5 Dec 2008     

spliff
Thailand

So, I guess the person I should be paying is Victor...thanks!

How can I PM him?

5 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Victor is also his username.

You will also see an email link to him - just search for Victor in the usernames.  He is the guy with the smooth head.Wink

Cheers
Vicki

5 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

This user has 75 points? �I�m sure Victor would welcome a donation, but you have uploaded work already.

5 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

Some people just don�t get it do they! Are you spliffing at the mo bra?

5 Dec 2008