Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > question    

question

tatianalysenko
Belarus

question

DEAR FRIENDS! One more question:

YESTERDAY I tried to open this site and it was locked ("SERVICE UNAVAILABLE")!!!

I WAS FRIGHTENED GREATLY, I work with this site only for 3 months and have already got points...I THOUGHT YESTERDAY IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD!!! �BECAUSE NOW I CAN �T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT IT!

Please tell me HOW long does this web SITE EXIST? And is it normal when it �s written�SERVICE UNAVAILABLE?????

13 Nov 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

There is a support group for people with severe withdrawal symptoms and similar disorders. It can be found at www.addictedtoeslprintables.com. Some worksheet junkies are, however, beyond help and could not possibly imagine life without this site. Please enjoy this site at your own risk.

At the moment I�m experiencing severe anxiety myself because the top banner doesn�t seem to display properly. Is this the beginning of the end or am I overreacting?

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Tatiana, don �t put all your eggs in one basket ;o)

13 Nov 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Tatiana,
Read this thread by Vickiii, and see where you are.
Thanks a lot Silvana for the link.
have a nice weekend

13 Nov 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

lol @philipr

13 Nov 2010     

fidelina
Iceland

LOL

13 Nov 2010     

tancredo
Portugal

LOL for PhilipR.
Clap for blunderbuster.
Big smile for you.

13 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I think everything is ok. Don �t worry.
If there is "service unavailable", keep on trying to open the website and log in...

IF the problem persists for 2 or more days, contact Victor Gayol - the founder of ESLP.
You can write him a PM or an e-mail...

Don �t panic. Big smile It �s gonna be alright!

13 Nov 2010