Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

blunderbuster
Germany

Even if some things bloom in the moonlight, we look at it in the sunshine ;o)

I reported your quiz because I wondered how someone might be able to make a psychological profile according to a certain way of answering some questions. I couldn �t do that. I googled similar quizzes and yours was at the top of the list, verbatim. I made my London quizzes all by myself, I either knew the facts or found them while preparing for class, but I didn �t just re-design someone else �s work.

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

MJ Misa, you reported my ws as a revenge. I just reported two or three quizzes because I found them in quizzes and games websites. I �m not a revengeful person. I like acting and being treated fairly.

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Flower, you are about to throw some people over the edge, I am telling you this because I am sensing things here....I may have kicked this off, but the avalanche picked up speed afterwards......there are too many people here, everyone is treated fairly, believe me.....in the long run everyone gets what they deserve.....

13 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

EXCUSE ME ??? I haven �t reported any of your wss, but I VOTED FOR THEIR REMOVAL, because they are copies, which is against the rules.Thumbs Down
IMHO your behaviour is very cheeky, if you keep accusing innocent members while you �re the one who CHEATED.
I would never ever dared to complain on the forum if I was caught cheating!!!

13 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you said that is not the matter ..... well with all due respect,   it is    because you stated that you have never copied from a website or a  book  and all your ws that have been reported are copies with links provided.   let me tell you something... i havent been able to post my work here as i used to do,  and i have earned   more that 25,000 points working hard, being creative and putting a lot of effort in my work, i do even have a site where i post my work for free and i am fed up with people trying to earn point by just adding a cute layout or a few cliparts to others work.  i dont have anything personal against you, it is not the way i am, but i do have a problem with people who try to get advantage of others.  i have to say that i own to this site and the honest members here my new set of skill to produce nice ws and ppts for my students.  so please now that you account is about to be cancelled and you probably will create a new account try to make the most of it, by learning from this experience. another thing that you can do is that if you find a link with the exact quiz of any member, report it. you cant report a ws saying "is a copy from a website"  is a copy from a book"     you have to provide proof.  

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

25,000 points! ohoohooo not competing with you! We are not asked to be the top here, everyone does what s/he can do. I �m not here to compete with anyone, just to share what I can give and do, and since I am new here, I thought I was doing the right thing. I �ve never meant to be cheeky or hurtful. Indeed you got cheeky with me. I �m going to stop this squabble since I don �t like competing environments and dealing with hurful people like some of you. Regards

13 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I don�t understand the aim of this post, since the worksheets reported are copies, with the links provided when reporting. The rules are clear and we are not allowed to copy someone else�s work. Exercises from ESL sites or book are not to be added, the exercises have to be all yours. You stated in a ws description: �I don�t remember where I took this exercise from, but it�s a useful��.  How can you say that you have never copied?

Please, take the time to read the rules properly before starting a thread accusing people from a problem caused by a mistake of yours.

Your question addressed to Regina doesn�t make any sense, you asked her why she reported your quiz and not all the others that are against the rules. Well, if you saw any quizzes against the rules, why didn�t you take the time to search the original work link and report it? Regina is only a human being and she can�t see and check all lf the quizzes at this site, and it�s not her duty afterwards.

Liz is a good example to follow, all of her wss are original and show tons of hard work and creativity, my students really love them. I assume other members� students like them as well, and about the thousand of points she got: she deserves each one of them because she  neither reported other person�s work without providing the source nor copied other person�s work.

You should learn from your mistake instead of attacking the others. Please, make sure to understand the rules before uploading.

Have a nice day!

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

You are untouchable, right. You can �t make mistakes, because you are never-failing. I �m not accusing anyone as a revenge and I �ll prove it.

13 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Your words don�t match your acts. How can you start a thread on the forum and say people are unfair if you keep reporting a respectful member and one of the greatest contributors of the website, accusing her of copying without providing a link? And then you say people hurt you� how do you think a person feels if someone reports her work out of revenge?

You don�t need to prove anything � at least not for me � because your action speaks by itself.

EDIT: your nick is very interesting. In Portuguese �diluna� sounds like �de lua�, and that means: a person who does things suddenly and without a plausible or clear reason.

BTW, untouchable is not the proper word. Try serious or honest.

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

Don �t you have anything better to do than going on with this squabble? I have the right to provide the link from which some of the quizzez of the site have been taken. You are contradictory. If she didn �t copy she would have nothing to be afraid of.

13 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >