Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > This is a non political forum.    

This is a non political forum.

eng789
Israel

This is a non political forum.

It is absolutely disgusting to use an educational forum like this which promotes sharing ideas for the better of education all over the world to promote politics.

Victor this shouldn�t be permitted.   I find it offensive as should you all. 

5 Dec 2008      

aftab57
United Kingdom

We all have our political perspectives and this forum is not for debating or promoting the. I agree totally with you.

5 Dec 2008     

alosadap
Spain

I also think this is not the most adequate place to write about politics and suffering, no matter how serious they are. Regards to all

5 Dec 2008     

Hannie
Portugal

I totally agree! Ploitics are not part of our deals here. We must concentrate on what we are here for, which is to do our best so that everybody can have lot�s of materials to teach ENGLISH to their students as well as to give support in what concerns to our job.

No matter what religion, race, or politic position we might have, we all have one thing in common, WE ARE ALL TEACHERS and that�s what matters and that�s what we should / must talk about on this wonderful site!!

Greetings to all and keep on the good work regardless the comments;)
Hug Hannie

5 Dec 2008