Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Why can´t people stop stealing materials from other websites?    

Why can´t people stop stealing materials from other websites?

chechulinaz
Argentina

Why can´t people stop stealing materials from other websites?

I think people should may responsible! I mean, if you become a member of a website which rule is MAKE YOUR OWN WORKSHEETS! Why can�t them respect it? I can�t understand! And while I�m searching for material, I can see that there are a lot of people who UPLOAD WORKSHEETS FROM ANOTHER SITES! I�t makes me angry Angryand drives me crazyWacko! What do you think?

Thank you!

Cecilia!Hug

5 Dec 2008      

cheezels
New Zealand

I agree with you. The BEST thing you can do is use the report it button as stolen and then leave a message on the senders comments page alerting other users that it not original. The more of us that do this then hopefully the message will get through to those people who do it.  Hopefully more people are checking the comments before downloading these days because of the problem. I too think it is not on when there are some who have gone to a lot of trouble to prepare their own worksheets and some people are too lazy to contribute in the spirit of this site. Just goes to show that this site is so cool that everyone wants to be a part of it. 

5 Dec 2008     

ahmedfadi
Morocco

hi ! Concerning the stealing of materials; i think the members are old and mature enough to post something of their own, something that shows their originality and creativity. If this website is meant to share our worksheet that we devise by ourselves,we have to abide by its rules. So please stop uploading things that belong to others and upload just yours.
NB: I suggest that worksheets which are uploaded from other websites should have its own corner in this website but the members would get no points.In this way, we can enrich the website by both; materials that created by the memebers & materials brought from other websties.
What do you think about this ( the moderator & all members)

5 Dec 2008     

piezewietje
Belgium

Hi,
I�m new here but I think that�s a good idea of ahmefadi!
The site is already very good but if you can post worksheets that already excist, it can make the site better and bigger.

5 Dec 2008