Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Password Protected Worksheets    

Password Protected Worksheets

David Lisgo
Japan

My work is not editable in MSWord. If you know how then it is possible to edit it in MSPaint and some publishing programs.

Nothing "unfriendly" about my actions. It would be impossible to add a rule saying worksheets must be editable as all of us have different computer skills, OSs and software, so what is editable for one person is not for another.

I sell my work in Japan and see nothing wrong in giving it added protection when I upload it here. A lot of my worksheets could not be produced using Word as the graphics would be to heavy and the design impossible (for me) to create in Word. We know very well that some members of this group seriously infringe on other people �s copyright and many of us feel strongly about this. 

I �ll finish here as it �s off the forum and probably the end of the discussion.

25 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2