Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi Cgato    

Hi Cgato

sruggy
Morocco

Hi Cgato

Hello Cgato,

Unbelievable how you turned a blind eye to the truth.It was crystal clear. I said it and It seems to me that I have to keep repeating it over and over again.I am not bringing any political issues to this forum .

That 6 million jews were murdered about fifty years ago and that in 2001, 11th September, hundreds of Americans were murdered too and that Palestenians are beseiged are human tragedies that we,international community,allowed to happen.However,this was none of my concerns at least when I sent my first message.
I wanted to wish muslim members a happy aid Adha,but when I started writing my message I felt that it won�t be fair.
 Please do undersand that one cannot send messages of peace, tolerance, understanding, health and happiness while they destroy other people�s life with war crime and greed for oil.
I hope I was clear enough this time.

Have a great WEEKEND!

6 Dec 2008