Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LET ´S HAVE SOME CREATIVE FUN - sequel    

LET ´S HAVE SOME CREATIVE FUN - sequel

anitarobi
Croatia

LET ´S HAVE SOME CREATIVE FUN - sequel

I hope I ´m not being a bore, but I started a thread this afternoon and so many of you joined in with your fun, hillarious and creative answers, that I just thought it would be a shame not to let the ´night shift � join in as well. So if you ´re interested in a bit of creative fun, check out this thread and make the fun last longer http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=24716&page=4...
The idea was that the Grinch takes over delivering gifts while Santa is ill, in order to finally prove that he has indeed changed for the better... but the Grinch is the Grinch and all kinds of things happen - it ´s up to you to suggest what, how, when why...
Up for some fun?

Anita

PS: A huge thanks to all who joined earlier - you ´re a blast! Clap

1 Dec 2010      

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank  you, Anita!!! 

1 Dec 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

... your name has been abused too many times by callin "Grinch" everyone who wasn ´t Christmassy enough. She wanted the world to see ...

...through your grumpy exterior and behold...

1 Dec 2010     

douglas
United States

The cow sheriff appeared wearing a gem-studded crown and...

1 Dec 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

...a matching costume made out of Lady GaGa. But the Grinch still wasn´t happy...

1 Dec 2010     

Zora
Canada

Seeing this and remembering his own banana suit, the Grinch began to wonder if perhaps Christmas was really the new Halloween or...

1 Dec 2010     

monicap_87
El Salvador

..or if this was just very bad karma from all the bad things he had done in his old life....  He hesitates for a moment... is this really worth it?....  it indeed is!  

´Enough with the madness! enough with the costumes! I feel like I ´m stuck on some sort of christmas chain story!! Now, let ´s get going! � he says...

And off they go.... they are flyinng now over the sleeping children ´s houses.... what a beautiful view... a starry night, snow-covered roads and roofs and christmas lights all over the town....  It ´s time to visit the first child.... he goes down the chimney and....

1 Dec 2010     

Jayho
Australia

... freefalls all the way until he finally plops, smack bang in the middle of the fireplace amid an enormous cloud of sooty black dust.  He hears an almighty scream and angrily shouts back "what the heck are you screaming at!".  Then he looks at himself ...his white Angel ´s flight suit and bronze shirt are now coloured black from the soot of the chimney and his arm is again going up and down out of control like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.  He hears the scream again ...

2 Dec 2010     

Zora
Canada

And to his amazement, across the room, near the Christmas tree, Grinch sees Rudolph and his disco ball nose shining crazily as his first charge of the evening, flees the room to hide under his bed while muttering in disbelief, "I believe in Santa, I believe in Santa... and I promise to be a good boy next year..." 

2 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

This is not at all what the Grinch had expected.  He had expected to be received with great anticipation and joy, and not with fear from his first charge.   "What shall I do, what shall I do " the Grinch kept muttering to himself.

2 Dec 2010     

douglas
United States

Having checked the list created by Santa ´s elves, the Grinch knew that the child ´s Christmas wish was to be "cool".  So he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one.  Then walked to the bed and began to entice the child from under the bed with his pack of cigarettes: "Come on and try one, they will make you a grown-up.  You will be cool.  Come have a smoke with dear old St. Nick.  I even have a flask of "eggnog" we can sip on together."

And suddenly, what to his  wondering eyes should appear, But...

2 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >