Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas cards exchange    

Christmas cards exchange

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Christmas cards exchange

Hello dear friends!

I �m looking for classes to exchange Christmas cards and short lettrs with my students. They are 9-11 year old elementary students.

Today was the first day I taught them names of the countries, nationalities and continents and I thought it would be great if they could get letters and cards from different countries.

If you are interested drop me a line and I get back to you with more details.

Best wishes,

Larisa

2 Dec 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Larisa

Great idea - would you accept it via e-mail, or do you want them by traditional post?
My school will not pay for it, or even take them to the post, so traditional post obliges me to go down the town, to the post office, always crowded and it takes quite a long time.
When I sent their works to Victoria I spent more than one hour waiting for my turn.

Let me know what you prefer.
Linda

2 Dec 2010     

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

Hi!

I �m interested. Could you please send me an email?

2 Dec 2010     

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Hello, Larisa and everyone!

I am very interested in that kind of exchange too, but I guess we can �t do it with Larisa because we are both from Russia :)

So I will be very glad if there is anyone interested in such experience too. I have a small group (about 6 or 7 students) of 9-10 year olds. They are elementary students.

Will you please pm me.

Thanks a lot,
Catherine.

2 Dec 2010