Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

mariavaleije
Spain

Looking for penpals

Hello!
I �m looking for snail mail penpals for my students in grades 7th and 8th. I have four classes of 25/27 students. We are in Vigo, Spain and we �d like to write letters in English to students in or outside Europe. If there is any teacher interested please let me know. 
Thanks a lot. Have a nice Monday!

13 Dec 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Yes, I am. I have two classes of students aged between 11 and 13.

Regards

13 Dec 2010     

daisy_34
Turkey

My 7th grade students would like write in English. but how do they connect with eachother?

13 Dec 2010     

youness
Jordan

Hi
first oall thanks for sharing, I �m an English language supervisor in Jordan. I appreciate your suggestion to connect our students with each other. I �d like to join your students with my kids. My son is Sakher who is in first secondary class, My daughters are Saba in tenth grade, Sara in fifth grade and Salam in third grade. If you don �t mind let �s connect them with each other via E-mail. Sakher �s E-mail Is ( [email protected]

13 Dec 2010     

eaglestar
Philippines

Hi there! My students in the Philippines would be glad to exchange letters with your students. Thanks and looking foward to working with you on this.

Best regards,
Stella

13 Dec 2010