Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to...?    

How to...?

rosesunrise65
Bulgaria

How to...?

Hi, there!!! Rose is here asking:)

I work with some web tools and i want to make my worksheets interactive, but i �m just a trainee ;)...so  i need to transform them into png or jpg format. Also i need a bigger size of that image ... Can i make a word doc. as an image and how to do that? I think you guys will tell me, cuz you know everything!
Thanks in advance!

Rose

16 Dec 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don �t know if I understand what you are looking for. Here are two tools to convert doc files in other kind of files.

16 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Download and instal pdf creator: it �s free, easy to manage, you can set it in your language and it converts in seconds word (doc) documents into pdf, image or other formats.

16 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks for the link Zailda

16 Dec 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Rose,

I don �t exactly understand how you can make a doc or pdf file interactive. Could you be more specific about your intentions?

16 Dec 2010     

rosesunrise65
Bulgaria

Thanks all. I �ll check the links:)

I did it on my own using screenshot in Paint and then MManager to crop and resize the image, then Glogster Edu to make it interactive.
baiba, this is the sheet,  this is the glog i made and  used to set a project work, and that is  how the student  has filled it ;)

Hope i was clear and useful for u!

Rose

17 Dec 2010     

rosesunrise65
Bulgaria

s.lefevre, thanks sooo much!
The second link is what i  was looking for :)

17 Dec 2010