Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for pencilpals    

Looking for pencilpals

Stellam
Argentina

Ed, it �s amazing how much you know about penguins! Now, would you please stop thinking with your stomach! No wonder penguins are in danger of extinction...

Hug

17 Dec 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Word of the Day - Penguin

Pen - an instrument  to write with
Guin  is a saga  of a best-selling heroic fantasy novel series by the Japanese author Kaoru Kurimoto and it has now been rewritten by the one and only Edrodmedina.  The new edition contains hundreds of penguins searching for their penmates.

17 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

After returning from a day at work I �m still laughing. I couldn �t choose the most hilarious. crayonpals? penguins and more penguins...

Thanks for all of you, you made my day! That�s what I need when returning from a tiring day of classes...

BTW, who won the dispute? My mother-in-law has a penguin on her fridge, if it counts in my favor...

17 Dec 2010     

Zora
Canada

Look at what my students have done for you, Ed! They have formed a club� The Penguin Writers Club!! they really want to be your crayonpals (sorry, but the pencil still eludes them. Personally, I think they just like the bright colors Wink )

17 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Good morning everyone. It �s 6:30 here in frigid Connecticut... It �s wonderful to see so many replys after I went to sleep.

17 Dec 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

@Zora - Since nothing has been decided, can I join your penguin club? I also love bright colors!
@Ed: what other kind of penguins you know? wanna learn more about them.

17 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

@ Zora... http://www.d81.w-cook.k12.il.us/kennedy/asmith/penguins/penguins.html

17 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

Great link, Ed!Thumbs Up

I loved this one: ...Ain �t it a cutie?

17 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Yes Elpida he is cute... there �s a great recipe if you follow yesterday �s link. ;-)

17 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

Cannibals...Disapprove

17 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >