Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can īt find what I īm looking for     

Can īt find what I īm looking for

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi try search function with īclose activity � in search function.

22 Dec 2010     

lisa.weix
Austria

Hi Marion,

I have done a worksheet on that subject - itīs the story of a day in the life of Nibble, the mouse, using only regular verbs and "to be":

(Sorry, I hope this is not considered advertizing your own ws?)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

22 Dec 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

Dear Marion.

Try this story Jack īs new car , there are a lot of verbs in the Past Simple and you can rearrange it as you want-

eslprintables20091025223455454574093

Merry Christmas

Nicole

22 Dec 2010     

apayala
Spain

Maybe this is what you are looking for:

22 Dec 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Here is a nice one Marion, a legend,  but you might have to adapt it by filling in the irregular verbs and the non-past simple bits 

Cheers

Jayho

22 Dec 2010     

mayrasiu
Mexico

Hi there, I have several "Picture Stories" you might take a look at and see if they are useful for your needs:

22 Dec 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you all soo much,
Great to see how everybody tries to help!
Lisa.weix, your worksheet is wonderful, fits my needs really well and no, I don īt think this is considered advertising. If I remember correctly it even says you can suggest your own sheet if someone asks for for suggestions....
all of you, thank you so much, you are all wonderful!

22 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Marion I came across this. Don īt know if it helps. You might be able to adapt it. The copy I made onto Word has working pull down windows.

http://www.worsleyschool.net/socialarts/generate/astory.htmlBottom of Form

My Story:

about a month ago in . I was when I realized that . You have probably had that experience before. I felt , and I knew that soon I would have to . My friend had called me the previous day, and told me all about īs problem with , and I was a little worried about . Then, all of a sudden, I saw what I realized was , and right then I !
I remembered what had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not . Very calmly, I and . Before I knew it, , and I . So you see, I really , and I decided I just had to tell you all about it.

22 Dec 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Ed, your story is hilarious! OH it would be great if I (could use computers in school and if I) taught students who were a little more advanced. Sometimes teaching young students/beginners can be frustrating, there is so much great stuff around in English but they just aren īt there yet...I just hope and pray that with the basics we give them in primary, they will grow to love English and one day master it well enough to enjoy the treasures all around.

22 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2