Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The WOD for Wednesday - second release    

The WOD for Wednesday - second release

chud
Israel

The WOD for Wednesday - second release

It �s CANCATERVATE

The thread see here

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=25376

29 Dec 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Sorry I posted on the wrong thread. Wikepedia says that the  can can; is a high-energy and physically demanding music hall dance, traditionally performed by a chorus line of female dancers who wear costumes with long skirts, petticoats, and black stockings. The main features of the dance are the lifting up and manipulation of the skirts, with high kicking and suggestive, provocative body movements.

Cancatervaate.... There once was a cat named Erva that was taught  dance the can can..Due to the cat �s physiology the can can as done by Erva was not quite right albeit very entertainning as far as dancing cats go. But to this day any lady trying to perform the can can and who cannot get those legs quite up there, is said to cancatervaate. To dance the can can as Erva an did.

29 Dec 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

hmm, the spelling is off... perhaps CAN-CAT-ER-WAIT??? But a cat can �t wait, especially if it �s a really good dish, like fresh fish...

29 Dec 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Please, will you cancatervate all the necessary plates and napkins and all the stuff we need for the pyknik  previously chosen for today �s WOD? I was quite happily getting ready for a festive occasion when I suddenly realized it was no more!!UnhappyHug
Ps: Chud ,please, don �t choose my definition!! One : it �s not funny and two: I always mess up the whole thing when I have to do it!!Big smile

29 Dec 2010     

crisholm
Spain

I love that katankerous kat...
Mariethe, you are cheating!!!!!!Embarrassed

29 Dec 2010