Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > the wonderful gift    

the wonderful gift

amirasanaa
Algeria

the wonderful gift

hi dear colleagues,
           my best wishes for all .I just wanted to tell you that 2010 has given me the best present I ever dreamt about.Do you want to know what is this gift?It " ESl printables" So Victor you can never imagine how grateful I am.thanks a millions for all this wonderful community.HAPPY NEW YEAR.

29 Dec 2010      

mariannina
Italy

Well, I agree with you, I,too, consider ESLprintables a gift because it �s like a large square where I can meet wonderful people (like you!)  from all over the world.
Victor knows we are grateful for this site he created, don �t you Victor?
Happy new year.

29 Dec 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Amirasa and Mariannina, you �re right.ESLprintables and people like you are a precious gift.!!!Hug  

29 Dec 2010     

htunde
Hungary

The best thing? Definitely Eslprintables is one of the best things that happened this year. I�ve joined this site in about November 2009 but became really active this year. Apart from meeting YOU (what is in itself a great honour) I became much more computer-literate (that�s for sure) and hopefully a better teacher (I am not so sure about this).  I am also grateful of peace and health in my family and wish the same to you all for the oncoming 2011.free fireworks gif clip art

29 Dec 2010