Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HAPPY NEW YEAR!    

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

pilarmham
Spain

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The forum seems to be sooooooooooooo slow these days! Are we too tired or still too busy, I wonder. Shall we try to remember the best and worst of the year? Let me try to think...
My best was all the enjoyment I found in the new activities I started (chessssss!!). The worst... were all the losses, the beautiful things which died away this year. I hope 2011 keeps the best and helps to do away with the worst!
My best wishes to you all, dear friends.

I need you.

30 Dec 2010      

juliag
Japan

Hi Pilar,

Thanks for your lovely message. I think lots of people are away doing seasonal things and maybe that �s why the forum seems a bit slow, but there have been so many lovely Christmas and New Year wishes to read this last week, it has really warmed my heart, particularly the stories of different members here meeting in person.

You started chess!! That is wonderful, I �m sure it �s a very stimulating hobby and easy to get addicted to once you start.

Oher than meeting many dear and wonderful friends here nothing spectacular has happened to me this year, but it has been a year of many small joys...

enjoying the sound of the river, the flowers in bloom, the autumn colors, the snow-capped mountains, the fresh green of spring on my walks with Pimo (my dog) and my drives with my boyfriend...

enjoying seeing my students experience the joy of real communication as they made self-introduction posters for Victoria-Ladybug �s postcard exchanges and Christmas cards for Larisa �s Christmas card one...

experiencing the joy myself of at last starting to (kind of and only on good days) get the hang of the potter �s wheel...

enjoying precious time spent with friends, eating wholesome food, having meaningful conversations, listening to good music, just generally relaxing in each other �s company...

Can �t think of any particular bad things at the moment though I know there have been lots of tears along the way! Surely they are all necessary to my personal growth even if it is difficult to see it at times.

Looking forward to hearing other people �s bests and worsts of the year and
Happy New Year
to you dear Maria, and to all of you!
Hope that 2011 is a year in which special things happen to all of you.

Love
Julia

30 Dec 2010     

m-dali
Tunisia

To all the Tunisian ESL PRINTABLES  members, I invite you to see my recent workshheets dealing with volunteering. they are really useful, so don �t hesitate to download them.

30 Dec 2010