Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORK    

STOLEN WORK

sona21
Czech Republic

The blog and also the Facebook link still works and it is possible to download worksheets from there. I have just tried.
When Iwent  there in the afternoon, it was " under construction" but now it is back with all its content.

4 Jan 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

10:25am  Tuesday

Just clicked on both links in the original post.  They both work. 

4 Jan 2011     

englishworksheet.blogcu.com1
Uzbekistan

I deleted all other WSs in the blog and republish my blog. Please!!!! check the website and write here if you see any WS taken from this Website, I m publishing My OWN materials please do not complain about it anymore...The powerpoints in the website doesn �t belong to ESLPRINTABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you have any other work???? I just wanted to share and now I AM NOT SHARING UR VALUABLE WEBSITE �S WORKSHEETS ....!!!!!!

PLEASE STOP DISTURBING ME. CAN YOU SEE ANY WORKSHEET RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE? IF YOU SEE ANY OF THEM, YOU CAN TALK. IF YOU DONT, PLEASE STOP ...

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

I deleted all other WSs in the blog and republish my blog. Please!!!! check the website and write here if you see any WS taken from this Website, I m publishing My OWN materials please do not complain about it anymore...The powerpoints in the website doesn �t belong to ESLPRINTABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you have any other work???? I just wanted to share and now I AM NOT SHARING UR VALUABLE WEBSITE �S WORKSHEETS ....!!!!!!

PLEASE STOP DISTURBING ME. CAN YOU SEE ANY WORKSHEET RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE? IF YOU SEE ANY OF THEM, YOU CAN TALK. IF YOU DONT, PLEASE STOP ...

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

We are two illustrators. We have been giving our illustrations to a lot of clipart sites for nearly ten years. We found that there are more than hundreds of worksheets that contains our illustrations have uploaded to www.eslprintables.com and everybody can download them free of charge.

These worksheets are mostly containing pictures and just a bit writings. As you may imagine to draw a picture is really a hard word and using them without paying is thievery.

We know that the pictures in the most worksheets in this site are unpaid because we haven�t received any money that are used in the worksheets in www.eslprintables.com.
After our search in the site they don�t accept the pictures with watermark since last month but it�s not enough. This is a proof of the thievery. In many clipart sites there aren�t any watermarks. You should also show the receipts of the illustrations or only use free illustrations.

We have sent a mail to the site manager Victor Gayol but we didn�t receive any meaningful answer. We think that he encourages the thievery to make his site more popular.

We will go to the court with the clipart sites together against the people who are using our illustrations free of charge and Victor Gayol. We will ask for our damages.

Please don�t use illustrations that are not belong to you or pay for them.

Mirzac BARBU � Petre SLOBODAN

Taken from the website:

4 Jan 2011     

Uzbekistan

What will you say about this? In this Website lots of people use the other people �s work and you don �t say anything to them. Is that FAIR ?
if  Sharing is something wrong, you think so..

4 Jan 2011     

starrr
Brazil

What are you talking about?? you are the only one thief here and cheeky too..this web site has a good system to catch thieves and cheaters like you. You were caught and is not happy. We have EYES everywhere and we recognize all worksheets made and posted here. This web site is famous because the quality and honesty of the members and of the owner Victor Gaiol. Don�t come tell us "lies" here..you should get out of this place.

and YES we all have a nice work to do which is "to protect this web site from cheaters and thieves like you" . You should get away from this website for your own before Victor Cancel and Ban you 4ever and all your FALSE nicknames you are using here.

I am sure Victor will review after his holidays (when he gests the chance) all IPs from this web site and for sure he will discover soon who you really are..it is so easy to do this since he is the webmaster of this web site. Thieves and liars are soon or late discovered. How cheeky you are to come here, mistreat others, tell lies, steal work of others and earn money reposting them in your blog.

How cheeky you are to lie that all those worksheets and Powerpoints in your blog are your own creation! they are not and you know it. All those Powerpoints you still maintain there are NOT yours, they are coming from SCRIBD web site and lots of others Teacher�s places online.

Inclusive they came from ESLPRINTABLES before you "delete" some. You can not prove they are your own work because they are all stolen by you.

How dare you call them YOUR OWN WORK? Shame on you! How dare you call yourself a teacher or an illustrator?where are your payment proves for the Powerpoints and images you still maintain in your blog?

4 Jan 2011     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

What a mess!
There are no words to express what I am feeling about all this right now.
We never get used to people coming and getting our work and using it as their own... Unhappy

4 Jan 2011     

marlene010284
Mexico

I really can �t believe my eyes!!!! I have just signed and found this terrible situation. But how does ths "person" dare to wrie all this?

"We will go to the court with the clipart sites together against the people who are using our illustrations free of charge and Victor Gayol. We will ask for our damages."

If he wanted to get money fom them, why didn �t he just ask for it since the very beginning? C �mon, that �s a vey stupid excuse to lessen his fault.

4 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >