Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spam emails    

Spam emails

victor
Spain

Spam emails

Hello,
I�ve see that many users have been receiving spam mail.
It is quite usual that some spammers automatically scan whole websites looking for email addresses.
I�ve made a change to avoid this: from now on, your email will be only published to registered users.
And, of course, if you choose not to publish your email address (this option is available in your profile) it won�t be shown to anybody.

8 Dec 2008      

Mietz
Germany

Hello Victor,
You are our hero!

Does that change include the e-mail addresses we�ve posted on the worksheet comments, too?

Thanks for all your efforts!!! Clap
Mietz from bitterly cold Germany

8 Dec 2008     

victor
Spain

Hello Mietz,

If you included your email address in a comment, it will continue there.
If you want to remove it, send me a private message telling me the page where it appears.

Thanks for your support.

8 Dec 2008     

pauguzman
Argentina

I received an e-mail from the same address  as you all said but it was in the junk box
...scaring...isn�t it??

8 Dec 2008     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi Victor,

What about the e-mails that have been posted on the message board?
Can they be removed?

Thanks for doing up to the imposible to keep this site nice and safe for us.  Thumbs Up Smile
A bigHug from a still warm Mexico, Charmed One.

8 Dec 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Well, I have just finished reading all this stuff... I don�t know exactly what you are talking about ??????....., BUT.... a friendly woman ( lady )  ???? has just emailed me, BECAUSE SHE READ MY PROFILE IN ESL PERINTABLES and she wants to get in touch with me, in a more private way ???? !!!!!
My profile is simple as a new born baby, I wonder why this person felt so stuck to My profile????
You are a lucky girl, ladybird, you missed a hard attempt ( hehehe )Wink.
Spam is spam, I think Victor is already on the right highway...
Thanks Victor.

9 Dec 2008