Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Israel map    

Israel map

Adva
Israel

Israel map

I thought it is not a political site but this is what someone sent me because I downloded a worksheet of our map.
I think it is disgusting.

"I won�t download it. This is political propaganda. This is not your land. It�s
 ours. You stole it and it we will recover it sooner or later. You won�t live in peace till we do so or die. You know, we don�t dread death; we seek it because justice is on our "         posted by ebrahmi 20110115

17 Jan 2011      

DTCF
Turkey

NO POLITICS PLEASE! PLEASE AND PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!

IT IS A NEVER ENDING HEADACHE!

NO POLITICS FOR GOD �S SAKE!

17 Jan 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

no need to discuss it please.
if you dont like dont download or warn.
i dont want politic conversations we are teachers and i download lots of workseeth of this friend. i dont look at the maps of people.

please calm down...

17 Jan 2011     

douglas
United States

I �m sorry this happened to you.  Send an email to Victor Gaylord (the site administrator) and please keep the politics out of the forum.

17 Jan 2011     

xanadu1
Palestine

Don �t upload worksheets about your country on this site if you are not political.

17 Jan 2011     

donapeter
Romania

How does he know that you downloaded a worksheet of your map? Does he have access to your account?  
Secondly.....Victor �s rule : "Never publish Private Messages in the forum. They are private." 
And yes, this is not a political site, but the people uploading/downloading here are

17 Jan 2011     

xaimwadi
Turkey

Where is your land? Palestine? Gaza? Jerusalem?

17 Jan 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Please keep to English and refrain from political statements. Shame on the person who wrote such remarks.

17 Jan 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

What can we teach to our students if we are so unfriendly? Please be kind to others... If I don �t like a ws, I simply don �t download it, without bad words to the author.

17 Jan 2011     

dennismychina
China

Xanadu, why shouldn�t Adva, when you have done just that with your �My Second Home� work sheet.

And xaimwadi, you are stirring so much that your arms are already brown.

NOCK IT OFF.

Adva you should not have posted your message onto the message board, if you feel insulted by a PM keep it private or notify Victor.

Politics, religion and the Australian cricket team are not subjects for the forum.

17 Jan 2011     

melahel7
Canada

I think Adva meant that he/she uploaded a map of her/his country.  Otherwise, it doesn �t make sense.  How many times have we stated that we don �t allow political discussions?

17 Jan 2011     

1    2    Next >