Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOW!! HOW SAD!!!    

WOW!! HOW SAD!!!

Spanglish girl
Argentina

WOW!! HOW SAD!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

First of all I want to thank all the teachers that helped me last week when I was so sad. You left me really nice comments encouraging me to go on, and giving me some tips on how to "control" my students.

I�ve been absent these days because my computer broke down (it�s OK now) and the first thing I do is to open this site......and what do I find....... an image of my classroom...Am I clear?
I find people arguing, I find no respect at all, I find rude comments, people ambarrasing other people, a complete mess on the forum.

Dear collegues, let us not allow the madness and evil Evil Smileof the world take place in this site....PLEASE!!!!!!

At this moment, I�m feeling a bit embarrased for all this as we are all equals...but I feel really sad to find this situation going on here...very sadCry

Again, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!!

9 Dec 2008      

Carla74
Portugal

Hi, Anita!

I couldn�t agree with you more!
There are members who tend to forget the real purpose of this site and that is really sad!!
Come on, pals, it�s Christmas time!!
Let it be Christmas everyday (at least here, in ESLPrintables!)

Greetings from PortugalWink
Carla

9 Dec 2008