Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > online exercise not approved    

online exercise not approved

cristinasuma
Spain

online exercise not approved

One of my online exercises has not been approved. Can moderators tell me why? I would like to know the reason. I tried to upload it several times and each time nothing appeared on the preview, but the last time I tried it seemed all right. I would like to open it to check what �s wrong but I can �t.
Thank you.

23 Jan 2011      

zailda
Brazil

We moderators know the reason only if your online exercise has been reported. If it wasn �t approved that �s because:

- the members who tried it didn �t find it good enough;

- there were mistakes and they decided not to publish it;

- no one has tried it and it was removed for not getting any points.

The online exercises may be reported if they are copies, they are corrupted / empty or if they are not considered as ESL resources.

Only reported wss / ppts / oes go to the reporting / moderating page.

Hope it helps.

23 Jan 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

I was one of people who caused your OE not being approved. The reason is simple - I opened the exercise and it was empty. Shocked Sorry, but there was no other way than to tick it as useless.Unhappy Did you create it in IE? I opened it in Mozilla and IE  just to be sure it really is corrupted.

Michaela

23 Jan 2011     

cristinasuma
Spain

Thanks Zailda,

I know the rules and the reasons why oes are reported or not approved. I only wanted to

know what was wrong with my work so that I could fix it. Thanks anyway. Smile

Thanks Michaela,

It looks all right on my computer. I even tried it on the preview and it worked but if it �s

empty, that �s that. I �ll have to do it all over again. Cry

Thanks for your help

23 Jan 2011