Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where online can download Robinson Crusoe by Pierce Brosnan...movie with a lyric ?    

Where online can download Robinson Crusoe by Pierce Brosnan...movie with a lyric ?

caren_630
Egypt

Where online can download Robinson Crusoe by Pierce Brosnan...movie with a lyric ?

Where can i download for free Robinson Crusoe by Pierce Brosnan...movie with a subtitle? I found the movie on youtube but without the script written on screen. Does anybody have any idea?

Ps: It is such an old movie. I never thought that it was illegal to download it for free from the net. Now that i know i will definitely buy the DVD  

Thx for answering anyway.

25 Jan 2011      

amyi
France

Hello.  It sounds like you should buy the dvd of the movie yourself (or get your school to buy it).  When you say �a lyric �, do you mean �subtitles �?  If so, such information is given on the dvd box.  Good luck!

25 Jan 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Sorry, but because of copyright laws - downloading for free is illegal.
It �s such an old film - you must be able to buy it used or cheap.

I don �t think we should ask for illegal things here on our message board -
we wouldn �t want some authority  to close down our beloved ESLprintables!

25 Jan 2011